Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Finally a decent episode of The Colbert Report. It's been too long.

You know, I think the dichotomy of the Democratic presidential race is well illustrated by the images that come up on the first couple pages of Google image searches for the candidates. Here's a signifying Obama;



And a Clinton;



Any moment I expect Hilary to ask Barack, "Why so serious?"

I have to say, Hilary's rhetoric's been downright obnoxious lately. I think I'm tipping more towards Obama lately, though I don't think he's quite Superman. Aquaman, maybe.

I'm still tapping away at A History of a Fake World. I made some decent progress on Tuesday. Four thousand years down, four thousand to go. I keep writing and rewriting the first script of the comic in my head. It oughta be damn near perfect by the time I'm done. Of course, I'll be really irritated if it's not . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment