Sunday, April 11, 2004

Well, to-day's my birthday. Which I guess makes me Christ or, more accurately, a rabbit.

So far, unexpectedly, the most impressive birthday present has come from Tim who got me the entire first two seasons of Ranma 1/2 on DVD. Otherwise I've gotten money, which is very, very good to have.

I did post yesterday, by the way. It's not my fault it didn't appear until 4am.

And now I must go. I think I've already slept through many of the Easter things I was supposed to attend. For some reason, I chose to stay up until the wee hours editing my novel. But I've finished--as in, I've seen all I can see for now. Now to find people who're actually willing to read it . . . I'm betting I'll need some of this birthday money for printer ink cartridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment