Saturday, April 17, 2004

Yesterday was all Kill Bill-ish.

After seeing Kill Bill vol. 2, I came back here and watched vol. 1 with my aunt.

Vol. 2 feels very much like the second half of a film and is different from Vol. 1 in that way. There's less action and a lot more character development and dialogue.

Vol. 1 is still great. I have a suspicion that, like Pirates of the Carribean, it'll be the movie that everyone buys.

I've been feeling peculiarly tired.

I dreamt last night that I was walking on the freeway, that I'd made up my mind to walk to L.A. so that I could get more exercise. When firetrucks came by, I had to walk over to the shoulder. It became very hot and dry. So I decided to run back. As I did so, I noticed beautiful green forest on either side of the freeway.

No comments:

Post a Comment