Thursday, April 10, 2008

Wow. I do not feel well. I was halfway back from the mall when I suddenly realised I needed a bathroom, STAT. I don't think you want the details, but let's just say it's going to be a long time before I look fondly on pomegranates again.

Chess in Second Life again last night (hi, Dragoness, if you're reading). I won this time, which was nice and Dragoness was a worthy opponent. It's so nice to be playing chess again, and I can feel actually it's helping my mind's elasticity. Well, I think so. Death and Spock play chess, so it has to be smart.

I had two dreams to-day, both of which ended with me winning Led Zeppelin tickets. The first one was me in command of a Star Destroyer, and I won a desperate battle against another capital ship by manoeuvring it into a black hole. The Empire awarded me with Led Zeppelin tickets.

In the second dream, I was lost at night in a marsh that reappears in my dreams often. I found my car, and picked up a hitch hiker on a dark road. He ended up being an employee of a radio station, and I won Led Zeppelin tickets for being the sort of person who picks up hitchhikers.



I worry a lot about Caitlin these days. I probably shouldn't, but there it is. Please buy some of her books. They're good for you;

Daughter of Hounds

Silk

Threshold

Low Red Moon

Tales of Pain and Wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment