Saturday, October 25, 2008

I just caught a bit of D.L. Hughley's new Daily Show knockoff on CNN while eating lunch. It's about as lousy as his short lived Bill Maher knockoff show on Comedy Central was. I switched it to Graham Norton then and saw that Goldie Hawn was on. She talked about being so happy one day while stopped at a traffic light while listening to Elton John that she got out of her car and started dancing. Then the guy in the car behind her got out and started dancing with her. I don't think I like Goldie Hawn.

Michael Powell's movie Peeping Tom was on TCM, and I haven't seen it in years, but I had too much to do. I only just to-day finally finished the script for chapter 12. It was difficult. I may've been overthinking it. The solution I came up with for what seemed to me a very complicated problem turned out to be very simple. I'll do rough sketches later to-night then draw the first page to-morrow. Maybe the first two pages. Except I've only got two pages of chapter 11 coloured, so I suppose I oughta allocate more time for that.

Nothing much else to report. I watched Hayate no Gotoku and Excel Saga with breakfast. I wanted to revisit Excel Saga because I heard Nabeshin, the director and one of the main characters of Excel Saga and Puni Puni Poemi, makes an appearance in episode 32 of Hayate no Gotoku. I am proceeding towards enlightenment.

No comments:

Post a Comment