Friday, October 17, 2008

I see Venia's Travels has had its first loss of a fan over at its OnlineComics.net listing. I'm immensely proud of this.

Abide ye, meek of heart, in your imitation generic manga styled online paper Denny's menus of disproportionate nervous pretty girls and expressionless and aloof pretty guys (or vice versa). The story of Venia will indeed freeze and pulverise as by liquid nitrogen the tart little T-1000 jelly you call a heart. In short, it is with great pleasure I say; a fuck you! Just because I categorised it as "mature" doesn't mean you're going to be able to masturbate to it.

I feel so diplomatic to-day. I can't believe it's already 6pm--I'm still eating my oatmeal. That's what I get for doing all these all-nighters. Assuming nothing catastrophic happens for a week, things oughta be back to normal by Wednesday. To-night, I'll definitely do something fun, whether it's just to go to Tim's house or see W. All work and no play makes Setsuled a dull boy all work and no play makes Setsuled a dull boy all work and no play makes Setsuled a dull boy.

My DVD-ROM's been driving me bonkers, too. I can't seem to adjust the brightness and contrast . . .

Anyway, again, there's a new Venia's Travels. No, it's not pleasant, but, as Frank Sinatra would say, that's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment