Sunday, February 09, 2003

Powerfully tired at the moment. But no matter how tired I ever get, I can never ever get to sleep between 1am and 3am.

Such is the creature that I am.

To-night I found myself wishing that I knew more people who were into art for art's sake. People who pick up a book or go see a movie or buy a CD because they're looking for something great, some new way of looking at things, another go at reflecting the human being. People who can be open to art without needing to have it couched within specific stylistic parameters.

I know . . . it's probably not fair to expect that from everybody. I'd simply like to find more people like that to just hang out with.

...

I'm going with Trisa to-morrow to see Rasputina. It should be a great deal of fun--I've loved that band for quite a long time, ever since I first stumbled across their website . . . five or six years ago.

I'm sure I'd be a lot more excited if I wasn't so droopingly sleepy. Maybe I can at least try to sleep now . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment