Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Well here I am again, having once again desired to go to sleep earlier and having once again . . . not.

And why not? Because I'm silly I guess.

It's true, I did have an especially large quantity of coffee to-day. But I, er . . . what was I saying?

I'm feeling really disjointed right now. Where was I going? Who knows? I guess from here I'll just start talking about what a good day I had . . .

What a good day I had! I met this really cool person named Mary with whom I've a lot of tastes in common.

I wrote a bad poem on purpose, and I got to buy Trisa dinner and pay her back for the Tori Amos ticket she bought me.

I gotta be honest with you, I'm feeling a little dopey right now. Really loopy.

Before class, I got real comfortable, sitting on a bench, reading The Brothers Karamazov. In fact, that's it! That's the reason--Dostoevsky's the one responsible for my goofy mood!

Ah, jeez. Maybe it's just because my body's plain exasperated at my inconstant sleeping demands.

Very well, me. I shall go to sleep now. But I can't promise you I won't do twenty things first--ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment