Saturday, May 10, 2008

And yet again, I'm extremely short on time to-day. I feel like my life is filled with clutter. But there was mapwork last night and to-day it's back to history writing.

Gods, I want a sandwich. A really good sandwich with great, fresh, soft bread. No, that's not sexual double entendre. I just want a damned sandwich. But a YouTube search for the word "sandwich" yielded this;



I don't know why I bother with oatmeal anymore. I'm always hungry again an hour later and it takes forever to eat. Maybe I have a black hole inside me? That might explain why I'm so impatient to-day. Or maybe it's the new brand of French Roast I tried.

How would a black hole inside me make me impatient? I don't know, except I'm pretty sure it has to do with a matter/antimatter reaction and my dilithium crystals have secretly been replaced by Folger's. Let's watch.

Actually I was drinking Peet's coffee to-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment