Monday, January 20, 2003

I dreamt that Trisa and I were Somewhere staying in the same hotel room. For some reason, the room did not have any lamps and this really upset both of us.

So after Trisa had gone to sleep, I decided to make one. I did this by opening an invisible door to another dimension and simply pulling a lamp through. I set it on the little table between mine and Trisa's beds. I turned it on, and began to write for a little while--I wrote in what appeared to be the exact same little black journal book I've been using lately for my novel. I'm pretty sure I was working on my novel too, and am kinna sorry I can't remember what I wrote. Wouldn't that be cool if I could say that about my novel when it's finished? "Parts of this were written in the land of dreams!"

To-day I've so far gotten a bad stomach ache from some veggie tempura I got at the mall.

Now I'm feeling productive! So now I shall write!

No comments:

Post a Comment