Thursday, January 23, 2003

I'm gonna see Ziggy Stardust at the cinema on Saturday! Yay!!!

I think I've contracted a bit too much energy this evening. Maybe it's just for having gotten some real espresso at a Starbucks I didn't even know until this evening uses the old (better) machine. And it happens to be one of my favourite Starbucks to write at.

Didn't get as much done to-night thanks to Hershey the dog, whom we've barricaded in the kitchen so's he won't throw up on the carpet anymore. He gets pretty lonely I guess because he kept crying whenever I left him alone. I finally sat out there with him for awhile, reading Sartre until he went to sleep . . . and I quietly slipped back into here.

I have to get up horrendously early (11am!) so I'd better cut this off here . . .

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment