Friday, January 10, 2003

Sometimes I'm frustrated by Microsoft Word and the mysteries of my own actions. These two things can make it quite difficult for me to follow my own trail when I need to, especially when they are working in tandem.

I wanted a certain picture for a web site I was working on. A picture I'd made for a certain Word document.

The problem is that the picture does not seem to be showing itself on the hard drive, even though it still loads up on the Word document. But Word will not tell me where the picture's coming from.

I can see what I want, right in front of me. But I can't have it.

I am the human struggle.

...

I did not get to sleep early. I finally shut off the light at 6am and stared wide eyed up at the ceiling, feeling frustratingly giddy (I've been too giddy lately, I don't know why).

I did wake up early, at around 10:30am. And now it's just past 4am, and I think I might actually be able to go to sleep in merely a few moments.

I got my desired amount of writing done to-day, so I feel basically good.

No comments:

Post a Comment