Friday, May 30, 2003

I made an appearance in Marty's movie to-day, blindfolding people and leading them ominiously down a narrow hallway. It was fun.

This was shortly after having just woken up, too. I hadn't shaved for several days, and in spite of the heat I was wearing a black turtleneck with faded black pants, due to the fact that I'm behind on my laundry, so I wasn't looking my best. Hopefully that'll just come off as "sinister".

Hung out with Trisa yesterday, and I purchased a copy of The Others for only eight dollars. And that's for the two disk special edition set-thingy. I gotta stop making these good finds.

Marty lended me Akira Kurosawa's Throne of Blood, which is apparently a version of Shakespeare's Macbeth. Needless to say, I'm tremendously excited about watching it.

I sure wish I didn't have to go to work at TJ Maxx this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment