Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Found this quiz on Mel's journal . . .

You are Mary Bell.
You are Mary Bell. At the ripe old age of 10 you
strangled a neighbor boy, afterwhich you carved
your initals into his skin. At his funreal you
laughed. Your next victim was a 3 year old. You
pushed him off the roof, resulting in a broken
skull. After he was found you went to his
mothers house and asked to see him, she replied
tha t he was dead. You smiled brightly and said
'Oh, I know he's dead. I wanted to see him in
his coffin."
You horrid little girl you.
-smacks your hand-


Which Imfamous criminal are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


It's pretty accurate, I think.

...

I had a really good day yesterday. I skipped class and Trisa and I hung out all day. She gave me things . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment