Friday, September 05, 2003

Still don't know what's wrong with this damned computer . . . It can hardly open web sites anymore. No one I know seems to know what's causing the system to use 100% of the CPU, all the time, for no apparent reason. Gods, it pisses me off.

Last night, at Tim's, playing Soul Calibur II, I spent fifty minutes using some rapier wielding new character named Raphael, fighting Inferno, on extremely hard difficulty. It took me fifty minutes to beat him, I mean.

I only a few days ago started playing Soul Calibur II. So why did I insist on playing at extremely hard difficulty? Because my fucking personality would not be satisfied with any victory on an easier mode.

I finally stumbled home, fatigued from a day of bitter, mostly futile, vicious feeling. Very appreciatively listened to "Marilyn, My Bitterness" by The Crüxshadows.

I'm going to spend to-day doing Stuff. First of all, a new page of Doll Merchant . . . it's been a while, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment