Thursday, September 04, 2003

Just watched Victoria the cat spread her hind legs very far apart, duck her head down between them, and begin licking herself. This is, as many cat owners will know, a very common sight. But it only just now occured to me how very sexy it would be for a human woman to do this. She'd have to be a contortionist, course . . . My, what a filthy mind I have to-day.

For no reason whatsoever, I started whistling the theme to Super Mario Brothers at the cat, and this caused her to look at me with an intense, fearfully fascinated expression on her face. And it finally prompted her to walk slowly and cautiously away, and quietly crawl under my bed.

...

Did some vicious writing at the mall to-day. A very violet action scene that caused me to sweat all over the page. Maybe this is not professional? Well, damn it all, it was fun.

I haven't been writing much lately, so I'm very glad to have written so very much to-day. I'm almost finished with the very, very long chapter 77.

No comments:

Post a Comment