Thursday, January 08, 2004

Wednesday was a visit to the doctor--at Wal-Mart--to get my eyes checked and a new set of contact lenses ordered. The entire staff of the doctor' office and glasses/contact lenses purchasing area was comprised of young, pretty, and inefficient girls. There was an awkward situation where my mother's credit card number (my mother was buying me new contact lenses as a Christmas present, see) was misplaced and thought not to have existed. It's a little discomforting, particularly as a young man, to have the details of your medical needs and your physical condition being bumblingly handled by gossiping, giggling little angel-faces.

And I think I've said enough about that.

I have to be up at NINE A.M. to-morrow so I better get to bed now so I can be wily enough to defeat my enemies or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment