Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Was very fortunate to be driven home by a celebrity named Ha last night. Very fortunate--it was raining cats, dogs, and robot locusts. Then Ha and I shared toquitos before she had to leave. Hope she got home okay, come to think of it . . .

To-day . . . I actually slept in later than the cat, which almost never happens. He got up, paced up to my face, said good morning, and then jumped off the bed.

Watched Yojimbo last night. For action sequences, I must say I greatly prefer swords over guns. Sorta makes me sorry that guns ever came into existence.

And now the only fatigue remaining on my brain is the kind that wants only coffee to alleviate it. And coffee I shall have.

I'm a little miffed that I missed taping Julius Ceasar at one o'clock . . .

Right! No connexions, no reason in this world but the need for espresso! Ikimasu yo . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment