New page of Doll Merchant.
I finished typing up my novel and have begun the very arduous task of editing. It's amazing in how many simple ways I screwed up. But there's a bigger issue than that . . . I did a rough word-count and it turns out the bloody thing is around 240,000 words. Actually, maybe a bit more. I've been wracking my brain trying to think of things to edit out. But I can't think of anything of significant length. I guess I'll just have to go ahead and finish editing this draft and maybe see if I can find some people good enough to read it through and tell me whether or not anything feels superfluous to them. Of course, the fact that nothing feels superfluous to me probably means that nothing is. But the liklihood of me ever getting this thing published is dim enough without the added difficulty of it being too fucking big.
Well, what I really need to do is write more short stories.
I'll just put that in my pile of projects and hope I'll figure out proper priority for everything soon . . .