Sunday, March 21, 2004

Yester-day, Tim burned me a copy of Alien 3 Special Edition. I'd forgotten that movie was directed by David Fincher.

We played some Mario Kart: Double Dash without sound because he's too lazy to hook his sound up for some reason. It's weird when you play certain video games for so long that they sort of modify your methods of dealing with reality. When I left Tim's, I got my car and immediately started accelerating like you do in Mario Kart--you obviously don't cap your speed in that game, you just hold the button and try to stay at top-speed. As I approached 40 on the little residential road, I suddenly realised I was doing the same with my gas pedal and had to consciously force myself into real-automobile-driving mode. It's lucky I don't play Hentai games.

So far to-day, I've been sleeping.

I also did a new page of Doll Merchant.

No comments:

Post a Comment