Saturday, June 07, 2003

Dreamt, this morning, that David Lynch was shot and killed by a girl I know. Although exactly who this girl was--or if I even actually know her--I can't remember.

David Lynch's final work was a film version of Naked Lunch, remarkably similer to David Cronenburg's, only it had Rygel from Farscape in the role of BIll Lee. Which, even in my dream, I thought was excessively strange.

I guess Rygel's pressence is explained by the fact that I caught the 5am showing of Farscape before going to bed. It was one of the last episodes, and after having watched most of the first and second seasonm, as well as the first few episodes of the third, I can see that the show was truly in top form at the time of its demise.

I hope that show comes back.

...

Forgot to mention that several nights ago I was surprised to hear Tori Amos at the supermarket. A song called "Strange", and it was strange.

Also strange was that I was buying a case of eighteen beers for my uncle, and the cashier didn't card me. Guess I don't look as young as I thought I did . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment