Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Well I sure feel like utter, complete, super duper, in black diapers, shit. I'm sick, you see.

Feel oddly cold and . . . oddly sleepy. Have all day. Got worse at work, where I QUIT to-night. Oh yes, I sure did, hehehehe.

I had to . . . through heavy rugs and inhale fabric and dust and I had to run round and round and now I've a full body headache and I don't want to MOVE. I had so many plans for Tuesday . . . I want a hot cocoa. I think I'd settle fot some hot milk but I'm too tired to move. And I'm HUNGRY and I don't know what to eat.

Blaaaaaaaaah. I wish I had R2-D2. I wish SOMEONE would bring me a cocoa.

Actually, maybe a pretty girl instead of R2 . . . I think I may sleep ALL DAY to-morrow. I'd like to . . . But I HAVE to eat, but eat WHAT? Hungry . . . feeling . . . bitter . . . hungry, cold . . . and I want a hot cocoa. No. Wait. The milk's sounding better, damnit I'm gonna try. There's big loaves of bread out there, maybe I can eat one of those.

I want some hot . . . good . . . beverage. ANd a showre. At least to-morrow's not Thursday . . . is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment