Thursday, June 05, 2003

I got lucky at Wal-Mart yesterday when I went to get an oil change. Firstly, the oil change took only thirty minutes (instead of the two hours it usually takes when I get an oil change there). Secondly, while waiting around inside the store, I found, in the 6 dollar DVD bin, The Misfits, starring Clark Gable and Marilyn Monroe, directed by John Houston, screenplay by Arthur Miller. So talent in all major respects, and it adds up to a great movie. And shockingly cheap at 6 dollars, no?

That night, I was going to hang out with Trisa, but she ended up not wanting to. So I went with Tim instead to Parkway Plaza where he picked up Bloodmoon, the latest expansion pack for Morrowind, and friends, it was impressive. A whole huge new island with completely new enemies and armour and clothes and I dunno what all.

Worked more on part 8's outline, but not much. I felt kind of sluggish about writing yesterday actually.

Yesterday I also cancelled my pager service, so I guess it'll be hard for people to get ahold of me from now on . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment