Friday, June 27, 2003

Well, I'm more or less back from the land of sickness. Feelin' pretty shitty and stuff though. Been mostly sleeping and stuf past couple of days. Haven't done any work until the new page of Doll Merchant I finished a few minutes ago.

Uck. I feel bitter. I think I'll write a poem too:

The tree wants
To kill everybody
But he can't 'cause he's
Stuck in the ground

Looking through the eye
Of a squirrel far off
Tree sees he
and all other trees are meat trees

Bleedin', quivering, meat things
Dancing naked veins
Want to get involved
With the floe and go of things

Tree sees the squirrels and
Beautiful girls are
Only skeletons
The forest all

Is pretty skeletons
And pathetic meats
Tree wants it all to die
And he can pull

His head off
Pull his head off so's he
Can hide it in the
dirt

So's he can finally
Start to
grow
Start to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment