Saturday, February 02, 2008

I dreamt last night that I was walking a deserted, post-apocalyptic freeway with a few other guys. I don't remember what they looked like, except one was tall, muscular, bald, and wore a lot of black leather. I wasn't wearing anything except a towel. We came across a surf shop and we managed to convince the owners to let me take some clothes, but the only things available ended up being an extremely embarrassing Robin (from Batman) costume; tiny green speedos and green rubber slippers. For some reason the outfit came with a big, wide-brimmed, green hat. Like the people in charge of the surf shop had their own notions about how Robin ought to look.

There was more to the dream, but nothing I quite remember. The general atmosphere was like Fallout 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment