Friday, February 15, 2008

If there's one thing I've learned from playing Knights of the Old Republic lately, it's that said knights had absolutely no idea how to dress themselves;



I can't even find screenshots of the godsawful "light battle armour" my character's wearing now. With stripey red sleeves and a pale grey vest, it's like a giant seagull crapped on Ronald McDonald.

I don't know what the problem is. You didn't get shit like this in the movies. The original trilogy was a lot of blacks and whites, and solid colours; it was strange, but plain, and it worked. And say what you will about the prequels, at least no-one's clothes made you cry tears of blood.

Incredibly, there aren't really any decent armour mods for this game. But it is pretty fun, I'll give it that.

No comments:

Post a Comment