Monday, February 04, 2008

To-morrow is the Super Tuesday. I'll be voting for Hillary Clinton. I really do like Barack Obama, and the recent flurry of baldly racist attacks on him have made me really like the idea of seeing him as president. But I still think Clinton seems a lot more on the ball.

One of those two is going to be president. I don't think there's much doubt about that. I guess McCain might have a shot if he changes his war stance. I have to say I've found his recent success pretty amusing. It's nice to see a guy who looks and sounds like the Mock Turtle, with no money, reaching frontrunner status in the GOP.

I'm feeling a bit lethargic myself, to-day. Not much sleep again. Fortunately I only have about sixteen pages of Beowulf left to read. Seamus Heaney's translation really is a vast improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment