Wednesday, February 06, 2008

You probably know I love the work of Caitlin R. Kiernan. She is a great writer. Unfortunately, we live in a country where the basic human right to proper health care is granted to no-one who does not have the cash, not even to great writers. And as she's recently pointed out in her Live Journal, she has a condition now that requires a great deal of expensive medical care.

So, I want to urge anyone and everyone reading to purchase as much as you can from her eBay auctions, and, if you haven't already, subscribe to her wonderful Sirenia Digest. I consider myself Caitlin's friend, and I would personally appreciate it greatly if any dragon reading would lay his or her hoard at Caitlin's feet.

Now I'd better get back to sleep. But I'll point out first that that Vertigo's on TCM to-night at 5pm PT (6pm MT, 8pm ET). Just in case I've whetted anyone's appetite for that movie . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment