Thursday, February 07, 2008

I just ate what I suppose must count as my dinner; spaghetti noodles with butter and garlic, followed by a toasted croissant with butter and sharp cheddar cheese. I sense I could eat better, but this has more or less been my regular meal.

I tend to have the television on MSNBC's Morning Joe. This morning, I was amused to see how much better the show is without host Joe Scarborough, who had the day off. Scarborough has this amazing tendency to talk over people. It goes beyond annoying to sort of astounding. He'll start talking and just steam roll on, especially when Mika Brzezinski's trying to talk. Ms. Brzezinski seemed remarkably calm and relaxed this morning.

Scarborough probably still holds a grudge over this little incident.

It's just after 5am, and I don't have the wherewithal to say anything particularly interesting now. Have I mentioned how much I love Sarah Silverman?

No comments:

Post a Comment