Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I'll be going to bed in about an hour, and though I plan on voting, I'm guessing the election's going to be pretty much decided by the time I wake up. And, jeez, did this have to be my fucking horoscope on Yahoo;

You can always try to plan ahead in life, but you can't always succeed at mapping out your future down to the last minute. So don't get to feeling hopeless if something you really really thought was going to happen just doesn't look like it's going to pan out after all. You had things all lined up, and now you're just going to have to line them up in a new configuration. This is actually a very good day for you -- you're learning a valuable lesson at a very affordable price.

Okay, astrology's bollocks, right? Please? This time for sure? Hopefully there are a lot of Republican Aries . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment