Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Breaking of the Computer

My hard drive died last night. This wouldn't be such a big deal, what with me putting together a new computer right now, except the hard drive was one of the parts I was planning on reusing. It's also bad because I lost all the pages I'd already coloured for the next Venia's Travels, which means, if I can even somehow acquire a new hard drived to-night, to-morrow's going to be at least twelve hours spent on colouring. I still need to pencil and ink the last two pages, too. So I think everyone should expect the new chapter to be at least a day late.

I'm using my sister's computer right now and I don't know how much computer access I'll have to-day, so don't expect any quick replies to anything. Anyone wishing to see the new Venia's Travels soon, cast whatever spells or prayers you think best.

No comments:

Post a Comment