Sunday, February 15, 2015

High Crabs and Low Clouds

I got a good deal on a camera a few days ago because my friend's store, called Radio Shack, is being liquidated, apparently related to a bankruptcy. I got a hundred dollars off on a Canon SX600 HS, I bought it hoping it would have manual exposure settings, like my first camera, but it looks like that's a feature Canon is no longer suffering the plebeians to have. But this new camera is much more intelligent about its automatic exposure than my previous one, I have a much easier time tricking it into giving me the exposure I want.

I went to the Bird Rock tide pools to-day to test it out. It was a cloudless sunny day but as I was leaving a fog abruptly rolled in. I drove north along the coast and it rolled in in splotches along the way.





































No comments:

Post a Comment