Sunday, February 22, 2009

Who Watches the Men?

I'm full of bourbon and I can't stand up, as Tom Waits would say, so this isn't an actual post really. Just . . . I feel really alien in that I don't particularly like any of the clips from the Watchmen movie. Not even this one on AICN that Knowles calls "Fucking cool!" No, Knowles. I'll answer the perennial question of your site; it ain't cool. It's just punching. Worse; staged stylised punching in a story that's supposed to be about superheroes in the real world.

I feel like I'm the last man on earth.

By the way, in my last post where I griped about overweight people in free t-shirts, I wasn't talking about people who can't afford not to wear free t-shirts, and whose metabolism gives them unpopular body shapes. I was trying to describe the attitude of these folks that says, "Ask not what I can do for you, but what you can do for me." I have a tooth missing right in the front of my mouth, I'm no prize, I know that. I wasn't talking about that. I was just talking about not looking like a world class fucking mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment