Saturday, November 10, 2012

When She Visits the Grave . . .

I'm currently being spammed with this message from a variety of user names;

Hey This is hard for me because I have never done anything like this..but I have a huge crush on you. I have never been able to tell you for reasons which you would quickly identify as obvious if you knew who this was. I'm really attracted to you and I think you would be wanting to get with *Read FULL Card Here*

I'm breaking so many bot hearts to-day. I can't say I feel too sorry about it when this is my chess lately, mostly from playing computer opponents;

Maybe that's part of the reason I added a graveyard for them at Chess Garden;

For you see, these opponents are in fact the unrepentant souls of deceased chess players, who may now only commune with the living through games of chess.

To-day I also added a stained glass window to the club house;


Downstairs, meanwhile, chess is played under the watchful eye of Carlotta Valdes.


No comments:

Post a Comment