Monday, June 23, 2008

George Carlin's dead. He was a good man.



He talks in this clip about being a sledge hammer, but one of the things that made him great is that he had a softness about him, too. Only someone that vulnerable could draw blood so nicely. He had the timing and skill to lacerate and the courage to imply things could be better.

I'm up much too early. I'm not even sure why I can't sleep to-day. I mean, I know I'm supposed to be getting up earlier, but I kind of decided to sleep in until at least noon to-day but I couldn't manage it for some reason.

Last night, I spent three hours in Second Life, a bit more than average. I played chess with Dragoness and went clothes shopping with Natalie. A good evening, and guilt free, since I'd finished the drawing I needed to do for the day. Chapter 3 was hard to write, but it's proving much easier to draw than Chapter 2.

In an effort to eat healthier, I toasted some tofu for lunch yesterday and poured some low sodium soy sauce on it. It came out really well. I also bought some cous cous at Dragoness's recommendation, and some quinoa at David Lynch's.

No comments:

Post a Comment