Friday, June 27, 2008

I've been listening to soundtracks from Quentin Tarantino movies while drawing lately. That man has a definite instinct for songs;



I walked to the store, a place called Henry's, yesterday and bought more cous cous, tofu, and apples. My hope is that one day I won't have to think about what I'm eating at all.

On my way back, I saw a girl I had a major thing for years ago walking into a restaurant. She saw me, seemed startled, and then pretended not to see me. Seven years ago, such an encounter would have made me feel miserable and ineffectual, but now I just found it mildly interesting, and my mind was quickly back on other things. This gives me hope for the future.

To-day, I think I'll draw a page of comic and then walk to Tim's. I'm doing the last page of Chapter 3 to-day, and it's looking like Chapter 5 is going to be the last chapter of the group of chapters I'd been writing and rewriting in my head while I was working on the history. I'm already getting ideas of where I want to go next, though.

Anyway, again, Venia's Travels, Chapter 2, is now online.

No comments:

Post a Comment