Friday, November 13, 2009

Bad Guts

Last night's tweets;

Wooden eggs think numbly of Orson Welles.
Some dry substances greatly fear water.
The melted world slug beside Kraken gels.
A fountain pen gestates the big blotter.


Feeling exceptionally awful to-day. Some sites say depression and anxiety are symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, so maybe the fact that I'm so depressed and anxious is a good sign. I think I only got around five hours of sleep thanks to the nausea and worry.

I actually managed to buy some health insurance online through Blue Shield of California, but my coverage doesn't start until the first of December. I don't know if I can last until then. What'll happen if I can't? I guess maybe I'll go to the emergency room or something. That's a healthcare system failure, U.S. government.

Not having the easiest time concentrating right now. I think maybe I'll see if a movie can raise my spirits, though this thing has mainly put me in a mood for Cronenberg movies.

Be kind to each other, people.

Here are a couple new videos--the first is from a couple nights ago, the second was last night. A spider for the first time in a long time. The music's from the Neon Genesis Evangelion soundtrack, one of the many versions of "Fly Me to the Moon", this one called "Losing the Object of One's Affection."



No comments:

Post a Comment