Saturday, August 01, 2009

Number 9, Number 9, Number 9, Number 9, Number 9 . . .

Yesterday's tweets;

There are two upcoming movies called "Nine"
I predict the Rob Marshall one will suck.
Everything would be about "ten" in mine.
Show audiences you don't give a fuck.


I almost included District 9 in that equation, which actually sounds a lot more exciting to me than the other two. But I think this year someone also oughta release a live action version of Galaxy Express 999, remake Nine Months, The Whole Nine Yards, and do a Nine Inch Nails concert film. 2009 could be the most self-absorbed year ever. If a six turned out to be nine, I don't mind . . .

Sorry, in a bit of a hurry. Need to be at my mother's house for her birthday.

Played a lot of World of Warcraft yesterday, first at Tim's and then here. I came close to actually duelling someone. But, you know, I wish WoW had a single-player version. One of the things I always liked about video games was that it's a solitary activity. You don't have to worry about stepping on anyone's toes. Personally, I have a natural tendency to place more priority on honesty than on soothing the feelings of those around me, and yet I don't desire to hurt anyone's feelings. So often I do anyway without meaning to. Video games should be an outlet where you don't have to worry about that. I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment