Monday, May 03, 2010

The Speeding Setsuled

Last night's tweets;

A fat, fake singer scales a tall hotel.
Dark depths of base accidents rise to roofs.
Peer into a bottomless coffee well.
Trodden by biscotti steed's crumbling hoofs.


I've a nice, fucking crazy week ahead of me. I'm supposed to house sit for Tim on Friday and Saturday, for which I'm supposed to be up by at least 8am--this comes the day after the last day I'd scheduled to work on my comic, so I'm going to try to get two pages done to-morrow. But to-morrow I also have to shop for someone's birthday, then I also have to shop for Mother's Day. And I have to go to the store every minute for bottles of water and fucking picnic supplies because there's still no dishwasher here and I don't trust the water now, either, for various reasons. Suffice to say, I still don't know how I got a urinary tract infection--guys aren't even supposed to get urinary tract infections--and it's making me a bit paranoid.

I discovered to-day the bank shut down my credit card because of the great Washington Mutual to Chase switchover. I have a new card I need to activate, but I hadn't gotten around to it because I figured, since my current card's expiration is in July, I wouldn't need to. But I guess Chase decided to shut it down now without any warning. So now I have to remember all the things online that automatically charge me and start changing them all to the new card.

Is it any wonder I can't sleep? I wanted to try to get up at 1pm to-day, but I realised I couldn't do it, so I ended up watching another Doctor Who. I also watched the fifth episode of Caprica last night, and it's starting to bug me seeing things like Caprica license plates on cars and characters being referred to as "Caprican". Really? These designations are good for a whole planet? No-one has any ties to specific cities or provinces?

No comments:

Post a Comment