Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Time Awake

Last night's tweets;

Forbidden spaghetti is black wires.
Baby ghosts will try eating anything.
Beware of tiny mayo vampires.
Digital spell casters do like to sing.


Just woke up a few minutes ago. Well, I was only sort of sleeping. My sister called me and interrupted several hours of attempting to sleep. At least I knew the person calling. For days now, I've been woken at various times in the day by people trying to reach someone named "Cretin". Apparently people have been trying to reach the guy who used to have my number for some time. I also got a call from a guy looking for "Lisa". He sounded reflexively suspicious and angry when he heard a male voice.

After drawing and inking two pages yesterday, I'm irritated to think I might fall behind to-day. You know what? I'm not going to let it happen. Maybe I'll sleep a bit, though.



No comments:

Post a Comment