Monday, October 26, 2009

Travels and Invisible Territories

Last night's tweets;

Can't believe I'm this hungry already.
I ate lunch about an hour ago.
Thin cucumbers can make plates unsteady.
There's no real food inside the Nintendo.


I've already pencilled two pages to-day. Here at Setsuled Ltd., we call that penciltastic! Or maybe pencilgasm. Well, no, that sounds like it carries a lot of meaning irrelevant to the subject. Now, after lunch, there'll be much inking and colouring.

I probably didn't work as late last night as I could've. I stopped at around 3am because I was extremely and inexplicably hungry. I had some angel hair noodles in vodka sauce with chopped garlic while watching Angel, and then made the rather bad decision to play some World of Warcraft for a little while. I didn't stop until around 5:40 am, after I'd for some reason decided to ride all the way from the Arathi Highlands to Ironforge with my undead warrior, flagging myself for PVP several times on the way there, though no-one noticed. I'm starting to feel like I might want to try playing for a while on a PVP server.

Some bad bananas from a week ago seem to have left a team of gnats in the house. Where are my spider friends now? You guys need to step up. Maybe I need to stop carrying you outside . . .

Looks like someone uploaded Akira Kurosawa's The Hidden Fortress to YouTube a week ago in good quality. George Lucas got the plot for Star Wars from this movie. If you're looking for something to do, watching this movie's not a bad idea;

No comments:

Post a Comment