Sunday, August 03, 2014

Nesuko's Garden Wardrobe

I managed to finish The Casebook of Boschen and Nesuko #4 just before midnight. Of course, it went online some minutes after midnight because making a pdf file is still something I find to be a tedious pain in the ass. At any rate, you can buy a copy here. This is the cover:

I modelled the "outfit" after one worn by Brigitte Bardot in Mademoiselle Striptease.

I'm much, much happier with how number 4 turned out than I was with number 3. I think it's partly because I spent half a year on number 3 and just under two months on number 4. I think I work better over briefer periods for some reason. Maybe it's just a question of being in a certain zone.

To-day's the first day since before Comic Con I don't have a task to occupy me from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. I think I'll try and enjoy a little aimlessness to-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment