Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sensitivity Management

Twitter Sonnet #17

Sure I should've gotten some fresh sake.
Or some kind of alcoholic beverage.
But, then, I didn't want any to-day.
My lack of booze yen seems like brain damage.
Save-on guy's afraid of 1am drunks.
CVS now--too many syllables.
Anyway, his Christ has no time for punks.
Or cussing or car speaker decibels.
Might actually get to sleep early.
Wanted whiskey but I ran out of time.
Been nursing Jameson bottle slowly.
Think I'll save the rest for crossing the Rhine.
Search continues for a proper nosebleed.
I must demand from nights more time to read.


And, of course, I didn't get to sleep early. I honestly wanted to, but at 3am I was so close to finishing a page.

Yesterday I went to Tim's again, this time just to play more Fallout 3. I visited Tenpenny Tower, a big hotel in the middle of the post-apocalyptic wasteland. One of the places that really rocks the 1950s look, but I'm thinking I might switch completely back to playing Oblivion. Putting them side by side, it's easy to see which one the games' mutual developer, Bethesda, put more love into.

Anyway, I got to get over to my parents' house for Mother's Day . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment