Friday, October 14, 2011

Chilled Combs



Here are some pictures I've taken this week. A lot of these, I'm just taking pictures of shadows, trying to learn how to find interesting configurations of them, rather than looking for physical subjects;














A few nights ago, I dreamt I saw an interview with Arnold Schwarzenegger, discussing how he'd turned into a small Asian man. Schwarzenegger explained that a lot of strange things can happen to you when you grow old. He mentioned, for example, that Sylvester Stallone had a really stupid haircut now. I saw Stallone, then, with the sides of his head shaved and a tuft of black hair was left at the top. Then I dreamt I had the haircut, but I discovered there was enough hair in the top tuft that I could comb it down into a sort of emo look.

No comments:

Post a Comment